Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: CONSUMERS PLEASE READ
Black Friday 10% offer is Valid on iPads - Oppo Smartphones - Huawei Smartphones only & Min spend is 100euro
We draw your attention to these terms and conditions which apply whenever you purchase with ViberSTORE. Please read them very carefully because they explain important information on which we will sell you any of our devices. By completing a purchase on ViberSTORE you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Marketing: You have opted into VSG direct marketing campaigns via text, cold calling, newsletters. Unless Newsletter opt out is not select you will automatically receive. On all campaigns ViberStore will have opt out options to comply with GDPR regulations.
Products purchased over certain values, Viberstore reserve the right to request Photo ID. Passport or Driving License will only be accepted as photo ID. Your ID must match the credit card used to purchase the goods on any Viberstore site. Due to increase in credit card fraud activities all online selling sites must protect and do what is required to protect the credit card used to purchase goods on its site.
Change of mind, or deciding the software doesn't work with the Apps you want. Please consider Viberstore have to re carry our QC - Cleaned- Repacked - Banking charges. Means you will only be refunded the Value of the item purchased less any accessory item costs if missing.There will be no refund for shipping costs as Viberstore had to pay to ship you the goods.
Most products sold on Viberstore group are Goods sold under The VAT marginal scheme.
Free add on Gifts sold with our devices come with a strict 7days Warranty, you are required to notify Viberstore within 7 working days from time of goods received, there is no refundable value on Free Gifts. ViberStore reserve the right to replace a free gift with another gift of similar value if stock items have run out. Free gifts are not sold with in your purchase invoice.
ViberStore retain the right to issue refund's at anytime given time on the event real time imput error has accured or stock error allocation.
Competitions & Entry to Competitions Terms
1. By entering in to a competition held by Viberstore Group or on behalf of Viberstore Group, you agree to our terms and conditions.
2. You agree to your information enter on to Facebook by entering a competition is done under the terms of Facebooks policies
3. You agree if asked to post a picture of you with your prize to show the fairness' and honesty of our competitions.
3. a. By entering our competitions you give Viberstore consent to post a picture of your profile to show transparency of our winners.
4. If you are a winner you have a 30 days period to claim your prize once your announced as the winner, it is not Viberstore's reasonability to try scroll through facebook treads to find your details.
5. You have a 12 month warranty if winner of a prize and have 12 months to use a voucher from date of receipt.
6. When announced live on Facebook you have 30 days to claim your prize, its not Viberstore's responsibility to try trace all entries through facbook competitions as profiles can be difficult to find. So the responsibility lies with the entry winner to contact Viberstore.
7. You cannot transfer your winning prize to anyone else, if winner nights out- sports matches.
8. Viberstore like to do competitions live on Facebook, its not our business model to run competitions but only to show transparency of the winner. Positions into the draw is the responsibility of the entry person. Viberstore may cross promote the competition onto other platforms such as Twitter & Instagram on the event they have its at their desecration to pick multilabel final entries and then a final winner to be fair to all entries.
What is covered under 12 months Warranty?
- Technical defects
- Software frezzing
- Battery issues your warranty is only for 90days on all phones, as incorrect charging can defect your battery quicker, we advise all customer to fully charge up to 100% prior to its first use. Then let your battery go totally flat before the second charge,then carry out another 100% charge.
What is not covered?
- Accidental damage
- Damage to screens, fascias and surrounds (inc. fading and discolouration)
- Liquid damage
- Issues caused by third party software
- Any components added since the item was originally sold to you
If found that any repair carried out by the third party voids the warranty on your device.
Sales of Goods & Tax Codes:
Goods with VM details at the end of each model are sold under the VAT marginal rules. VAT may not be claimed back on handsets sold with Vat marginal invoice.
At times we may have run out of a paticular colour you may have order, if this happens one of our sales executives may contact you to advise on another colour in stock.
At time we may run out of a paticular GB in stock, if this happens one of our sales executves may contact you to offer a free upgrade or if not avialble may advise we can offer a lower GB and part refund with free gift for inconvienence.
ViberStore Same Day Dublin Delivery, we are the first mobile online company to offer this exclusive same day service. With our parthners Grab One we have teamed up to offer this eco frienly same day service. Note unfortunietly its only the Dublin area for now that can get same day. If you order before noon on the same day or have ordered the day before you will receive your delivery before 8pm that evening. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not inclusive of this service, so you would receive your order on the next shipping day we are open.
Great News tho, all orders ourstide of Dublin can available of our next day delivery. Viberstore are currently running on a 96% next day shipping response, however we do use third party companies GLS & Nighline of which we have no control over thier KPI's. Christmas times may vary when it comes to delivery times so please manage expectations.
Viberstore will do its best as always to get a phone to its customers as soon as possiable but please note Jan to Oct are relatively normall next day delivery, Nov to Dec please allow for the christmas rush. Viberstore will be delivering right up to 20th Dec So last Booking order date should be Thursday 19th in order to have for Christmas Day.
1. Christmas orders from 20th Dec may not arrive on time outside of Dublin?
Due to the Volume of online business we expect this 2022, no courier company can garentee anymore that delivery will be there on time for the 24th DEC.
Its outside of ViberStores hands as we use AN Post , GLS and DPD for deliveries outside of Dublin.
Dublin deliveries we have a dedictaed driver and all orders will go out as normal and 100% delivered on time.
2. How much does Online Delivery Cost?
There is a standard charge for All items to be delivered nationwide- €6.10+VAT (7.50)
Our aim is to get your purchased products to you asap. Your item(s) will be delivered within 1 - 3 working days. Your order will be delivered by GLS Couriers or DPD. Note due to the increase in online credit card fraud we do not deliver to friends house - neighbours house - receptions - "leave behind the bin, this is in place to protect you our customer and citizens of Ireland. So please make sure you can sign for your goods.
We have also hired a full time private driver to do Dublin deliveries and collections during and use Grab One, GLS and other courier companies,Again this is to help our customers receive their products as quick as possible.
Please feel free to check out our fantastic reviews on Facebook and how great of a service you will receive while shopping with ViberStore.
Yes! Once your order has been dispatched we will email you the details of your GLS tracking number or you will receive an Text message by Grab one and can track.
5. What happens if I miss my delivery?
Don’t worry! GLS will leave a calling card with details of the local depot where you can go to collect your parcel. We always recommend getting the package delivered to where you eill be I.E at home or your work place.
For Dublin same day, yes we can deliver later in the evening if you advise us to do so, out side Dublin and rest of Ireland unfortunatly this is not possible at present however you can have your items delivered to your work address if required so you don't miss the delivery.
Please contact our web team without delay to report any damages or problems with your item(s) at: info@Viberstore.com
When you purchase online you have a statutory right to return unopened goods (other than customised) up to 14 days after receiving your order, this is known as the cooling off period. (European Directive on Distance Selling) If you wish to change or cancel an order right up until it is dispatched we can facilitate this for you. If you change your mind and want to change or return the goods once you receive them, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost).
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
To arrange a return or exchange you must contact our Online Order team directly: returns@ViberSTORE.com
We are happy to assist you with the return of any items that are unsuitable. Please be aware that all goods being returned must be in perfect condition in the original packaging.
For our full terms and conditions on Returns please refer to Returns Policy
How These Terms And Conditions Apply
1. When reading these Terms and Conditions, the following will help you to understand the meanings of certain words used in them:
2. "Device" means the mobile phone(s) and/or iPad(s) you wish to purchase from ViberSTORE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The term "device" does not include a SIM card or Memory cards must be purchased separately.
3. "We/Us/Our" means ViberSTORE.com (company number 495124) whose registered office is at Unit 16 Oak Road Business park, Oak Close Dublin 12, Ireland.
4. "You/Your" means you, the person using our website and purchasing any products or services on ViberSTORE.com store.
5. These Terms and Conditions apply whenever you wish to purchase a device at ViberSTORE.com. We may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should check them regularly for changes.
Who Can Purchase Devices on ViberSTORE.ie & liabilities
1. The ViberSTORE service is aimed at members of the public who are interested in purchasing a New, 2nd hand or refurbished device. In most circumstances, we re-sell devices originating from customers in Ireland. The information on this website is in English and all communications with you will be in English.
2. This website and these Terms and Conditions are designed to comply with Irish and European law. You may be viewing the website in a country in which we do not operate and trade and therefore, we cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this website or its contents.
3. If you are under 18 years of age, you should only purchase a device in accordance with these Terms and Conditions with the permission of your parent or legal guardian.
4. You must use your own identity at all times when using our service and you should ensure that all information which you provide is accurate and up to date. You must not under any circumstances, attempt to purchase any of our products or services, with any payment method, which you do not own, even if it is owned by a member of your family or household. By purchasing a device on ViberSTORE, you confirm that the payment method used is owned by you and you are authorized to use it.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any order(s) for a device(s) from any person for any reason.
6. When purchasing a handset of a higher value, Viberstore reserve the right to request Identification of the person purchasing the goods, this is to support the credit card payment and card in question.
7. Viberstore delivery agent will only deliver to the address provided and will only allow the person purchasing the goods to sign for the goods purchased. Viberstore reserve the right to withhold the goods if the person of purchase is not there to sign for his or her product purchased. Viberstore will not be responsible for persons not been home or able to sign for their goods purchased.
8. On the event the person who purchases the goods is not home to sign for the goods, under our terms the goods will be returned to Viberstore HQ for security reasons of the product. Viberstore will not be responsible to pay for the additional shipping charge if the purchaser of the goods is not in a position to sign for their product purchased.
Stolen Mobile Phones
We have access to CheckMEND, a crime protection database created to track stolen mobile phones. We check all phones that we sell against this database using the phone's unique IMEI number. If a mobile phone is found to be 'Red Flagged' by CheckMEND, we will not offer any these handsets for sale under any circumstances.
Value & Payment
1. The criteria which we use to value (Price up) devices for sale are based on numerous factors including changes in market value and competitor activity. We may change the way in which we value devices at any time and without notice. Device values may therefore change from day to day which means that if you check the value of a device you wish to purchase on any given day, you may be given a different value for the same device. This does not affect any other provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
2. Device values shown on the ViberSTORE websites are valid only for that transaction. We do not hold or maintain pricing for a period of time and it could change daily.
3. All device pricing is inclusive of VAT (or other applicable tax) at the prevailing rate.
Most mobiles are sold under the VAT Marginal scheme which does not give right to reclaim VAT. Viberstore Group pays VAT on the profit from this sale. Unless otherwise stated that the product is been sold to you as Standard VAT in which you can request an invoice and note this stock is sold through a partner company Swapkit.
4. Any special offers which are made in relation to the value of devices are, subject to particular terms and conditions which we may impose and may be varied or withdrawn at any time and without notice.
5. Pricing will be given in Euros only and no other currency will be accepted
Our Liability & Risk:
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud or liability which we are responsible for in relation to consumer protection rights or for any other matters which it would be illegal for us to exclude. Your statutory rights are not affected.
To the extent that we are liable to you in respect of breach of contract, for negligence or for any other legal liability in relation to our agreement with you or otherwise, our total liability to you will be limited to three times the value of the device which is the subject of the liability, (as determined by us in accordance with our usual valuation procedures) and any losses which are foreseeable as a direct consequence of us breaking our agreement with you.
Except unless we explicitly state elsewhere, we shall not be responsible for any indirect or special losses which happen as a side effect or consequence of any main loss or damage or for anything which we or you could not reasonably anticipate. This includes but is not limited to the following, however they arise:
1. direct loss of profit and indirect loss of profit;
2. loss of income or revenue;
3. loss of savings;
4. loss of data.
5. loss of use of money.
6. losses which you incur as a result of a failure by you to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, third party charges which are raised for your account as a result of a failure to adhere to Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
WE ALWAYS TRY TO GET OUR PRODUCTS TO CUSTOMERS ASAP, BUT PLEASE ALLOW UPTO 5 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
We will not be, in any way responsible to you, for a failure to sell you a device or otherwise for a failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions or for any costs or liabilities which you incur as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any act of God, flood, fire, trade dispute, lack of third party materials or services or terrorist acts.
The agreement between you and us is binding. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations to another person without our express agreement. We may transfer or assign our rights and obligations under the agreement or appoint third parties to assist us in performing our obligations at any time provided that this will not reduce our obligations to you.
If any Clause of these Terms and Conditions is found in any way to be void by a Court or other competent authority, then all other Clauses will continue to apply.
If either we or you do not at any time act on any rights which we have under these Terms and Conditions, then it will not affect the rights of either of us to enforce any rights at a later stage. In addition, if either of us chooses not to rely on a right which we have, it will not affect any of the other rights which either of us has.
These Terms and Conditions and the agreement between us is subject to Irish law and both we and you agree that any dispute arising under or connected to it will be decided by the Irish courts.
No changes to the Terms and Conditions will bind either of us unless we agree to them in writing. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the website and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the website. Where you have already placed a sales order which we have accepted, the agreement between us will be deemed subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions which were in place at the time at which you placed your sales order.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited. This means that these Terms and Conditions will not change any rights which the law grants to you which the law does not allow us to change or limit.
Any notice you send to us will be deemed delivered as follows, depending on how you send it: on the day on which it is left if you deliver the notice by hand; or on the day on which it is received by us if you post the notice; or on the day on which it is sent correctly if by email; and in each case it should be sent to the addresses set out below.
A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of it which means that only we and you have rights under them. This does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than under that Act.
We have a procedure for investigating complaints and for dealing with queries about our website. Please contact: ViberSTORE, Unit 16 Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Dublin 12 Ireland.
Applicable laws require that some of the information and communications which we send to you should be in writing. When using this website, you accept that communications with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or by providing you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically, comply with any legal requirement that such communications should be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis for updates on the sale of your device. We do not accept responsibility for any emails which are not received successfully, where the email address is incorrectly spelt or that are redirected or deleted by spam filters.
From time to time, new industry standards, guidelines and rules may be released. We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to change our business processes and procedures and these Terms and Conditions in order to adhere to such standards, guidelines and rules.